View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2020, 05:16 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

// @bmkmb | @Finpaw
Sparkpaw jumped out of her nest when she heard the voice of Talonstone, her mentor, the way a kit might if they were caught doing something wrong. Oh no. Did she really miss the patrols? She just went to sleep for a second. Spark would have continued sleeping, too, if she didn't know her mentor better by now.

Over their short time training together, Spark quickly learned that he meant every word he said. The cream apprentice bet a whole fox he'd leave her at camp if she wasn't on time. The fact that she didn't know what a zenith was only made her more paranoid she might be left behind. Did that mean five minutes? A couple seconds? An hour? StarClan.

Sparkpaw skittered out of the den, scanned the clearing a moment before her blue eyes landed on Talonstone and another apprentice. "I'm ready, I'm ready!" Spark called out, rapidly blinking sleep from her eyes and pretending no one heard her voice crack from not being in use. When she stumbled to a stop beside the large white tom, the one she'd been trying to impress but failed miserably at every turn, Sparkpaw looked at her paws. "...Sorry." For being late. For missing the announcements. She... really hadn't been all the way back to herself since Highbranch. Not aware she might be interrupting, Sparkpaw asked -- "Ummm- where are we going?"