View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2020, 11:16 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Dawnstripe counted the number of cats that gathered around her, a stern frown crossed her maw.

'What lazy cats, no wonder you call them rats.'

'Sweep! sweep, wet's put dem aww to sweep. Fowevew and evew and evew. hahaha!'

The leader's head jerked from the right to the left, giving herself a good shake, and flattened her ears against her skull. She hissed a soft shut up, snapping to attention as a few cats called out to her.

"We're going to try and do patrols differently. Several of you constantly failed to report back after finishing patrols. Since you're all willingly voulenteering I'm expecting better results." Her glossy amber eyes glared at each and every gathered cat.

[Optional Prompt: You are passing through a stream when a fish jumps up and slaps you in the face.]
"Talonestone[ @bmkmb ], you can take out a hunting patrol. Find your apprentice, and take Finpaw [ @Finpaw ] with you." Talonestone has proven to be one of the more quieter cats. The quite ones were the ones everyone needed to watch out for. She wasn't sure what went through his head, just knew that he like hanging out with the blind rat, who hung out with the other rats.

[You don't need a prompt, but here is one anyway. Use it if you want.
Optional Prompt: Someone is munching on herbs]
"Ebonyfang [ @Handsome Lion], take Pumpkinpaw [ @Willowfern ] with you on your herb patrol. You may visit the Moonlit Grove, stay away from the place I buried Icestar." She warned with hiss.

'dat one is too eagew!'

Dawnstripe swung her head over to Stardust, she had a feel that cat was up to something. Madness didn't like her, but Madness was insane.

[Optional Prompt: You hear a noise but don't see anyone or smell any prey.]

"Windstrike [ @Pepperkins ], take Stardust [@Snowy the Alpha wolf ] and check out ThunderClan's borders." Dawnstripe's eyes lingered on Stardust for an extra moment before turning away. Whatever she had going it better not cause the leader any trouble. She'd have to change the molly's name after she gained her official title, a clan was only big enough for one Star and that would be her!

[Optional Prompt: two cats get into a fight over the same piece of prey they were stalking ]

"Hogsnout [ @wren ], go with Silvermist [ @~dust~ ] and Shallowsparrow [ @Star Wolf ] to RiverClan's border. I haven't heard anything from those guppies in a bit, make sure they aren't taking our territory." That was the last thing she needed right now. She had enough on her plate as it was.

[Optional Prompt: Its a Skunk! ]
"Gleampelt [ @Neon Lights ], go with your apprentice, Doeflame [ @gs29513 ] and Littlepaw [@Flowerfeather2000 ] to check WindClan's border. If you see any of those fleabags, shred them, I won't have them thinking we're weak." Dawnstripe had a score to settle with WindClan, Twilightstar in particular. She was the reason for ShadowClan's humiliation, she'd pay the price for it!

[Optional Prompt: Someone gets stuck in mud.]
"Doetuft [ @Arie ]," She made sure to spat the she-cat name in disdain. Dawnstripe hated cats with disabilties, but should they prove to overcome them, they had the drive and will to survive. So Dawnstripe pretty much disliked the she-cat because she hung out with the behemoth. "Find your apprentice and go with Adderfang [ @Rani ] on a hunting patrol. I don't expect much from you, but do try and bring something back for the clan." She couldn't see the sneer, but Dawnstripe was pretty sure it could be heard in her voice.

"Adderfang, you can give me the report before you leave." Dawnstripe adds recalling that she had said something earlier.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; September 30th, 2020 at 12:36 AM.