View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2020, 08:04 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Oh this was quite interesting, Chicorybee couldn't help but smile softly. The blind molly had learned that since others couldn't read expressions in her eyes - eyes that she lacked - she would have to state very clearly her points and her intentions and this had given the molly another feeling of self confidence and well, when you were blind and was going to get picked on you better have the power to stand up for yourself because no one else was going to do that. So smiling softly and relishing in the sun on her back and the company of someone who seemed to be extremely flustered by her own forward words she couldn't help the small giggle. It wasn't rare that Chicorybee giggled, but it wasn't too common either, and only in specific company did it happen or if someone had pissed her enough off for her to make fun of them instead of taking the insults to heart. "Awh, dearest Glidingfeather that was exactly what I wanted to hear. See," she poked the she cat with a paw despite the small ache in her back and smiled, "there are those words of yours. Gotta use them and bring out the power hidden within your chest. I know you speak loud and fiery around others, I would prefer if you spoke outloud about things that... hmm, terrify you too." Because Chicory wasn't able to see her expression, she would solely be relying on the emotions through others voices and therefore well... therefore she did prefer when others voiced whatever they thought and their fears. "But yes, I too have adored and loved you ever since I. I cant really use that classic phrase now can I? Anyhow, I've loved you as well ever since you decided to stand up and yell at everyone. Did you know how that flustered oneself? I had to keep myself from not running head first into ya." That was the truth, Gliding's power and overall hotness - through voice - was what had originally drawn Chicorybee to befriend the other molly and had only cemented the fact that she'd been heels over heads in love with the other cat. "What? Got nothing else to say to your love dear? Have my speech and shining presence overridden that spicy tongue of yours? Where are the fiery words? Can I report to Buckstar that my love is broken and demand a new one?"
Before she could stop herself, a loud sigh of relief escaped glidingfeather. Her previously scrunched up shoulders relaxed, and all the worries she had in her mind seemed to dissipate. So, thankfully her outlandish thoughts were just her freaking out about things. That was...good? Honestly, she didnt like the idea of freaking out at all, but it was kind of okay since it was over chicory. As much as she hated it, minor freak outs were becoming more and more common when she was around her crush, and she did not like it. The blind she-cat just...clicked with her. They got along way too well, and sometimes it seemed like Chicory could read her mind. Kind of creepy, but still appreciated. Sometimes she didnt feel like talking, and Chicory could accurately answer for her, which was a perk to having her as a friend.

A small smirk slowly made its way to her face at the suggestion, and she immediately started to talk, ¨Well... Im terrified of losing you. As cheesy as it is, its true. Im also terrified about being kicked out of thunderclan. Its...baffling at why I would be, but its a reasonable fear. There are other things too, I just cant seem to word them properly¨ she replied with a small chuckle, her tail brushing against Chicorys. Being there alone with chicory was quite relaxing, in her eyes. It was enjoyable. But she still felt a bit odd, having poured out her relatively locked up feelings all of a sudden.

Her eyes widened in surprise as Chicory started speaking again, and her mouth hung open slightly. That...that was quite a long time. And she had that affect of chicory, even all that time ago? Wow. That was unexpected, to say the very least. Her initial shock wore off quickly though, and she felt herself slowly getting back to normal. ¨hmmm, I suppose you can use that, can you?¨ she mused, a small laugh escaping her. That laugh only grew at the next statement, and she lifted a paw to lightly shove Chicorybee, ¨Well then, youre getting a bit cocky, arent you?¨ she teased, leaning lightly against her side. ¨Im not sure buckstar could afford to replace me. I doubt he would even be able to find a suitable replacement.¨ she remarked, smirking slightly as she gazed forward.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--