View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
"I've been surviving. Caught some River in our borders a few days ago. I almost had to fight." she said. "Good thing I had Tornadosong with me. He kept me in check and with his deep gruff voice scared them off." her voice almost sounded almost disappointed. "Anyways, I was wondering is you wanted to go on patrol with me today." she asked, looking at him after taking a bite of her frog.
Eyes focused on his meal, he simply swiveled his ears a bit to be able to hear what the she-cat was saying to him, the conversation quickly perking his interest again with the mention of a Riverclan cat at the border, his yellow gaze immediately flitting to look at the other warrior as he finished off the day old fish, teeth crunching through bone quietly as he listened with perked ears to what she had said before gruffly meowing out, "I would have had their hides. There is no tolerance for other clans to be in our territory." Swiping his tongue over his lips, he nodded his head a bit and started giving a few quick licks to his chest. "Yes, I could go for a patrol. Will anyone else be joining us?" He questioned, eyes focused on the other black and white warrior as he made quick work of grooming himself.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?