View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2020, 06:59 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

well that’d certainly escalated quickly. at least she’d been right not to take ‘i’m fine’ at face-value? dreamcloud wasn’t really sure she wanted to be right, seeing as… well. y’know. it meant.. all of that. alas, she sat for a second and wondered what to say in response. was there a way she could turn all of that into a ‘great’? it wasn’t really something she could do — it was something thornie would have to work on, right? dreamcloud couldn’t change a cat’s feelings. which.. reminded her of something else, but that wasn’t the point of this conversation. “well.” how to word, how to word..

no, you’re right to have your doubts!! although i’d hope you didn’t doubt me because i’m mostly alright-ish in general or at least i hope i am but having doubts are alright and your doubts are alright but — y’know, neverminddd. in all honesty? i probably can’t.. do it alone! but i can most certainly try to do something. so……. is there anythin’ specific that’s got ya feelin all.. that?” she asked, her tone prompting. she needed to know if there was a cause, a root, a source for all of those feelings. that was important information, right? what was she even trying to do — therapy? it was okay for thornscratch to not be okay, but dreamcloud wanted to help somehow. she’d do whatever she could. sure, thornscratch’s feelings were hers to know, understand, deal with, etc. but that didn’t mean dreamcloud couldn’t try to figure out a way to help thornscratch feel less.. like that. she’d think of it as.. just being a good neighbor, instead of thinking of it as getting all up in thornie’s business!
// @Lynxpaw