i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Warriors: A fanfiction collab P.1 Characters

Name- Flintpaw
Age- 9 moons
Rank- apprentice, although she dreams of being a medicine cat
Clan- SkyClan
Role- Main character
Personality- Flintpaw is very self-concious, and cares about her clan very deeply. She gets frustrated very easily and hates her big size/tail stump because it’s terrible for tree climbing. She’s very pessimistic, and down-to-earth non-imaginative, and also very smart
Detailed description or photo- Flintpaw is the color of flint, with eyes the color of frosted grass. She has four huge paws bigger than she could ever grow into and she is quite large herself. She’s been taller than her dad for two moons, that’s how big. Her muzzle looks like it’s been squished in just a bit too far, and her tail is a tiny little stump.
Relationships- Pantherstar is her dad, Sootpaw and Ashkit (Stillborn) are her sisters, and her mom is the dead Larkcall. She hates Sootpaw more than anything.
Backstory- Flintpaw was born to a loving couple, Pantherstar and Larkcall, although Larkcall died in childbirth. She was brushed away, while her amazing sister, Sootpaw got all the attention. She hated fighting, so she decided to become a medicine cat. She told her father it was the only thing she wanted to do, and Pantherstar answered with “I’ll think about it.”. As Flintpaw exited the den, Sootpaw rushed in, said basically the same thing as Flintpaw, and Pantherstar answered yes immediately.
Importance- depends on plot, although I’m thinking she could be the second most important character?

Name- Pantherstar (Warrior name: Pantherleap)
Age- 40 moons
Rank- leader
Clan- SkyClan
Role- HIgh rank
Personality- Pantherstar is a kind leader, but is super judgy on the inside. He’s very optimistic and loyal, too. He’s also very narcissistic and stubborn.
Detailed description or photo- Pantherstar is a jet-black tom with jade green eyes. He has a pink nose with a brown splotch in the middle. He has really really long legs and big ears. allegiance description: Sleek black tom with green eyes.
Relationships- Flintpaw, and Sootpaw are his daughters. His mate is dead, and was named Larkcall. He has a crush on Songspirit, Larkcall’s alive sister. He hates Flintpaw for apparently “killing Larkcall during childbirth”
Backstory- Pantherstar was born as a loner, Panther, to a good mother and father who cared for him, although he was very ungrateful. He ran away when he was still just a kit, and found SkyClan. He joined it, and had a pretty normal life, until he was made deputy by Ridgestar. He loved leading his clan, blah blah blah, leader stuff, and then a she-cat named Larkcall came into his life. She was the most perfect she-cat ever, blah blah blah, they fell in love and had kits. They had a litter of three, although one was stillborn. Quickly , Pantherstar decided he liked the super smart one and hated the other because she “killed larkcall”. He still grieves Larkcall, although now is setting his sights on Songspirit, the peppy littermate of his late mate.
Importance- important in flintpaw’s life, importance in plot depends on plot

Name- Sootpaw (Not to be confused with my character here also named Sootpaw)
Age- 9 moons
Rank- medicine cat apprentice
Clan- SkyClan
Role- side character, Flintpaw’s enemy
Personality- Sootpaw seems perfect to everyone who just meets her. She’s smart, funny, kind, but that all rubs off quickly. She’s actually mean, narcissistic and rude. If it’s allowed, she was born with photographic memory, which only adds to her narcissisticness.
Detailed description or photo- Sootpaw is just as jet-black as her father , except with beautiful copper eyes with brown flecks inside of them.
Relationships- parents are the dead Larkcall and the alive Pantherstar, she has two sisters, Ashkit and Flintpaw, Ashkit was stillborn.
Backstory- Sootpaw was born to Larkcall and Pantherstar, although Larkcall died in childbirth. She quickly became recognized as the “better one” out of the two alive daughters, and was then favored by Pantherstar. Because of her photographic memory and how great she was, when she asked to be medicine cat apprentice after Flintpaw, she was given the position, only adding to her smugness.
Importance- pretty important in Flintpaw’s life, importance in plot depends on plot

// @Goldenmask

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.