View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016, 10:30 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Timberstar didn't quite know how to reply to that, to lose his mate, then his kithood friend? It was.. hard to comprehend, he could only think of one thing, sadness. The tom's expression shifted from one of acceptance of his mate being gone to immense sadness, he trusted him and him alone to look at his injuries, and was still a bit worried about how well his stomach had closed up after the fight. "Well I'm... shocked to say the least.." he mumbled, shaking his head. Half padding half stumbling over to his nest, he smelled the fading scent of the former... leader, and for some reason not smelling Crimsonmoon wrought a sob from his chest, but only one. He had to be strong.
Watching her friend and leader turn into this hurt the deputy and her tail stopped flicking. She wasn't sure if she should try to comfort him or give him so space so she stood up and walked a bit closer to him- keeping silent. She frowned and bit her lip, hard, before speaking. "I'm sorry...." Halestorm repeated, coming up to his flank before gently touching it with her nose. "Bravestep was a wonderful medicine cat." she continued. "He wont be forgotten."

And with saying that she stepped back to the entrance, bracing herself to fill him in on what happened in the last eighteen or so moons. Shifting, the she-cat watched him for his continued response, hoping he would be alright for the sake of the clan.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany