View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:59 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Littlepaw clawed Pardus face once more. She turned back to Neko, tears fell from her eyes. "Look, Neko? I'm sorry, I only did what I thought was right..." She mewed
__________________________________________________ _____________
Neko rolled his eyes but didn't get to his paws yet, feeling tired from using his ability. "Yeah, yeah. Warrior Code didn't have anything to do with it, I suppose?" he asked, sitting up. "Oh. Pardus," he mewed to his brother, who was now bleeding from scratch across his nose, "I have healing powers, by the way, but I can't really fix that without passing out.... You'll live........"
~
Pardus had never felt more like murdering somecat in his life. He wasn't sure which of the two he wanted to kill more, so he went with loudly yowling, "You could not have told this very essential piece of information to your twin brother?!"
Littlepaw gasped, jumping backwards. Her eyes filled with more tears. "Your alive! Your alive!" She licked the cat's head. "S-sorry, for licking you...I um....oh dear." She mumbled.

"It's fine," he mewed, straightening up and trying not to look amused. "I'm sorry I scared you..." For some reason, he felt his fur grow hot, but marked it of as apologizing for being live made him feel odd.
~
Pardu was starting to feel like a third wheel.
"The battle is over," Neko meowed, glancing back at the clearing. "I think you won and it's only a matter of time before someone notices Pardus giving the Clan cats death stares."
"Thunderclan is getting attacked...I must go and help then, Grousestars orders..." She shuffled her paws. "After that, wind clan..I don't expect you to come."
Neko looked at the ground. "I can't really fight, but... I can help if... if somecat gets hurt..."
"Sure, I-um...well come on!" She purred.
Neko smiled. "Oh.. Erm... Pardus?"
~
""About time."
@Pink Orca here you go!!