View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016, 04:17 PM

My Mood: Daring
Post Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Ashley/Kestrel @Moonwhisker
Moho's eyes widened in slight surprise. "Well, I haven't ever seen a clan like that, but... that's certainly interesting," the kittypet said aloud. "Do they live anywhere around here? My other friends never talk about them." He realized with a slight frown.

"I hope not." He added on at the end briefly, letting his amberish gold gaze trail off along the side of the road, half-expecting to see a group of rough, lean bounds of matted fur in a nearby alleyway.

"Have you ever heard of these?" Moho finished off, turning his head towards Dice as he inquired. The other tom seemed quite protected inside his shelter; he most likely never heard of feral cats besides the occasional stray.
"They actually live beyond the fence of my twoleg nest, right next to this nest. It's closer to my home than here, we should head over to my nest!" "As far as I know, they still live there, they make quite a racket every night! They are looking for a cat to be a second in command in their 'clan.' I might be interested in doing so, I like their style!" She licks her jaws in an evil and scary way, before she smiles sweetly at him. She meows, "Please, I really want you to see my yard and the feral cats!"