View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: DayClan [Open to All]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Duskflight

Honeyfrost watched as the tom bit into the fish and seemed to savour its tasteful flesh. She was glad he enjoyed the fish that she chose for them. Although it was probably caught a day ago, she wanted to save the fresher ones for other warriors or apprentices or queens that needed it more. She knew that Badgerjaw most likely would have chosen one of the older pieces of prey as well.
With her face completely heated up now, ears perked awaiting his response, the she-cat's tense body immediately relaxed as the tom was much to her delight enthusiastic in accepting her as his mate. The younger warrior was so happy that the purr she made rumbled throughout her small petite body. She closed her right eye as the tom nuzzled her cheek and grinned happily watching him with her left eye. Honeyfrost's smile widened so much it was beginning to hurt. "Really?! I'm so glad to hear that... After the attacks on our clan... I was beginning to worry about what if I lost you without telling you how I felt or really losing you in general!" She exclaimed as she then buried her face into his neck, drinking in his scent. The scent that always made her feel calm and happy.
@Owl
Really, even if Honeyfrost had chosen his least favorite prey, he would have enjoyed it, it would be coming from her, it hardly mattered how old it was, or how he normally didn't like it, if it was coming from Honeyfrost, it would be like eating the best thing in the forest. The brightest, most joyous smile to ever happen upon a cat made it's way onto the black and white warriors muzzle as he answered the question that the tri-colored she had asked. A sound like tumbling boulders exploded in his chest and he immediately swept his tail to Honeyfrost, sweeping her closer to his side and burying his nose in her fur, closing his eyes, drinking in her scent. "I was thinking the same, I was terrified.." He breathed out. "I will protect you with all of my life Honeyfrost, I swear to Starclan." Spoke the tom, and it was clear in his voice he meant every word, slowly he forced himself to pull his nose from her fur to take another bite of the food in front of them, quite famished because he hadn't eaten since practically yesterday afternoon, much too busy to really have time to sit down and eat.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?