View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 11:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Nighty @ Maplefall
The brown tabby fell down onto his back in shock; his green orbs widened in fierce surprise that Robinblaze knocked him over. "Blazing isn't destroying our home!" Mintpaw retorted, furrowing his brow. "He's saving it! SkyClan's the one that's causing the destruction!" His point was so clear, he couldn't understand why some ShadowClanners were fighting against him. They should be united, not fight for the enemy!

"Oh. And even if StarClan didn't guide us, we'd be fine!" He added on to Bumbleleap, struggling to let out of the older tom's strong grasp. "Shadow was strong without them." He finished, thrashing around. The tom didn't expect to be attacked so quickly by a fellow clanmate that he'd seen around the clearing and territory occasionally. Was it truly friend against friend?
"Oh come on Mintpaw! Wrap your thick skull around it! We don't want to hurt you, but you're making it awful hard not to. Blazing is destroying is from the inside out. She's power hungry, only wanting the fame. She makes us stronger because she rules with fear, not hope for a stronger Clan." He said pleading almost with the apprentice, wanting him to understand. He hated wasting blood, especially one of his own Clan. If only he could get his point across, then maybe he wouldn't have to fight the apprentice, and stop him before he did something stupid that he would regret later on.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~