View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2020, 05:07 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Shadow cult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
Name:: Whisperkit
Activity level:: i haven't touched him in a couple of days but I'm getting him back on track soon!
Why they dislike Icestar:: he thinks she's scary. she intimidates him, and he's looking for a reason to hide from her. this little group is his chance
Personality:: Sympathetic | Eloquent | Empathetic | Stoic | Trusting | Persuasive | Tough | Impressionable | Smart
Appearance:: He's big and lanky, with a brown and white swirled tabby coat and green eyes. He's got several scars from when he was attacked by Foxbite: he's missing a piece of his upper left lip - which exposes part of his gums, a large scar on his upper back, and one on his leg
Any ideas:: N/A
WILL YOU SNITCH? Be honest:: Nah, he's a pretty tough dude to crack. He wouldn't tell unless it started to get dangerous for the rest of the group(like, "someone dies" dangerous), and then he might tell someone, but only for their own safety
Mention me:: @Mentallyunstable
no kits

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.