View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:33 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

@~FoxesFire~ @Rani @TheShadowAnimal

Like the fluid movement of sound in an orchestra, Nightfeather worked on her part of the repairs. Her thoughts were clear and free as she absentmindedly listened to the music of the apprentice working behind her. Though her paws were normally white, she naturally had to get them muddied when working, being particularly careful of how much mud she was applying to seal things closed. Reeds were used in conjunction, sticks situated more near the bottom to give a sound structure. She found it best not to focus on what others were doing, she had taken control and if they elected not to listen and dilly-dally, then her and Willowpaw would pick up the slack and report it to Lionstar when they finished. Nothing to get stressed over, at least not in her mind.
Thankfully her side of the repairs wasn't particularly difficult and he was nearly finished when the apprentice came back with replenished supplies. The warrior's ears perked slightly at the question and she'd look over for a moment to process the questions and then answer. "To be completely truthful I think that's a better question for Fawnsqueak, he has a better understanding. But I can offer my own speculation if you'd like to hear that." She'd pause to focus on putting the final touches of repairs on her side before carefully cleaning her paws and continuing on with the conversation.
"It depends on how bad the flood is, some of the herbs might get ruined with the water, others are salvageable. If the flood is particularly bad, then the herbs might just get completely washed away. But I think... Some would be retrievable and usable afterwards." Nightfeather would look over to where Willowpaw was working. "Did you finish with your repairs?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?