View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2020, 12:37 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Rainquail +
[Apologies! Didn't see your post due to the @ not getting put in my mentions lol]

Whitepaw felt determination grow like a fire in his chest at the praise. Cloverwish almost never gave praise! This caused him to purr slightly,but he kept his stance at his mentor's words to start moving. Giving a nervous nod, he started moving, his limbs feeling weird due to the position. Continuing his movement, he made it about a fox length or two before stopping to let his limbs rest from moving in the new and uncomfortable position, kinda just standing crouched.

Once he felt like he was ready, he started going again, but again, his limbs felt weird and the movement made his limbs ache and scream at him to stop and just move around normally. This caused some problems, causing him to be a bit shaky as he kept going.
Stormfly frowned as her apprentice's stance was becoming shaky and obviously strained. No, not in disappointment, well, yes, but not at him specifically. His former mentor must not have worked with him....
Well, barring Crowskip but really, she hadn't done anything with him either, but she didn't have him very long before moving to the nursery.
"You are straining too much to be of use when hunting. Try a slightly lower crouch, and if you are still uncomfortable, give your legs a rest by uncrouching for a bit and try again."
She wanted to get right to hunting, she felt she had stayed far too long in the nursery as is and wanted desperately to feel useful.

@Splashy
((Sorry! I lost this somehow?? I'll try to keep up better in the future))

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.