View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2020, 05:59 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

The abrupt entrance left no time for Fawnsqueak to emit even the faintest of questioning hums as his head raised to the commotion, throat tightening when he could immediately identify the issue. Those were the worst times; ambiguity and not knowing what to do were bad, but knowing in an instant that something was terribly wrong was worse. A cat with a missing eye and a bloody socket? He was pretty sure he knew where the issue was, and if he didn't, Willowpaw's screech didn't allow for remaining mystery. "Wait, a hawk--?"[/b] Fawnsqueak questioned but shook his head, storing that for later because a hawk? Really? He couldn't configure how that would've happened but was mildly horrified by the notion of birds swooping for eyeballs and swiping them away into the great sky above.

"Don't," his meow wavered, inhaling, "do that. I think you need to keep your eyes... eye.. open. At least for a bit, um.." Scrambling to the back and snatching cobwebs, marigold, he returned to Snowfern to awkwardly attempt to ball up the webs into a makeshift tourniquet that was positioned over her bleeding socket. "Yeah, you'll heal, but I'm thinking.. unless the hawk is feeling generous, prooobably won't have eyesight anymore. In that eye." Fawnsqueak's babble was a product of his relative discomfort, and he cleared his throat. Trying to stay in his own lane, he simply quieted as he applied light pressure to stop the bleeding.

@Mumble @Rani

everything about us is going to be wonderful