View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:34 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

Surgefrost noticed Auroraflame and padded to her. "Auroraflame, are you ready for this?" he asked. He wasn't ready to be leaving his home to help some random cats, but if it was for StarClan then he would do it.
Auroraflame looked back and saw a tom in front of her. She shrugged. "I believe these clans really do need our help and we will help them", Auroraflame said. "We may not know them, but we can't just purposely ignore a plea for help", The deputy continued, glancing at Mapledash. She noticed that Sagewhisker was also there, talking to Mapledash. Well I guess i've found her, she thought, before turning her attention back to Surgefrost. "You're Surgefrost, am I correct?", Auroraflame asked. She was 50% sure about it. She wasn't well acquainted with the tom and had only taken glances ar him. Enough glances to know what his name was anyway. Auroraflame realised she had stopped moving and she beckoned to Surgefrost with her tail, as if telling him to follow. She started to move forward at a fast pace, trying to catch up. She looked behind her to see if Surgefrost had followed, so they could continue their chat.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen