View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:58 PM

My Mood: Daring
Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Adder smiled, "After we watch them spar we can start." She flicked her tail and sat, motioning for Whiskerfur to do the same.
Fleetclaw turned to Burrpaw and spoke, "Reedbriar and Ebonypaw will spar to give you an idea of how a battle between warriors and apprentices of this place work." He padded over to the Shadowclan apprentice and sat down, watching the trees silently.
Reedbriar padded through the trees, "Sorry I'm late, Wolfbite needed help." She purred turning to Ebonypaw, "Ready?" When the tom nodded she unsheathed her claws, narrowing her eyes as he did the same. She lunged forward, twisting just before she crashed into him. The she-cat battered his head with rapid, vicious blows.
As blood welled up on his muzzle Ebonypaw hissed and kicked her away. The tom shook his head and shot forward, slamming into the Riverclan warrior's side. He raked his claws through her pelt, crying out as her back leg connected with his jaw. He threw himself forward again, pinning the larger cat to the cold earth, snarling and pressing his nose against her neck. As he was told to let her up he moved back, sitting down and began to clean the blood from his pelt.
She stared at them wide-eyed at how vicious they fought just for training. But she shook her head and looked enthusiastic again. "That was awesome! What were those moves you used?! I've never seen them before!" She watched them with her eyes glowing with curiosity.