View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Mentally’ Unstable character creator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
It’s actually 155, I’m no scam artist lol .

Appearance: Short haired white cat with a black spot on The end of her tail and over her left eye, one ear is black as well.
Physical deformities: She has one blind eye
Mental issues (the appearance of the mind): she is paranoid, and she sometimes twists reality.
Personality: This cat is always looking over her shoulder, she rarely patrols with anyone and is usually by herself at the back of the group so no one is behind her.
Backstory (This May take a while and in draining and that is what it costs so much): As a kit her parents told her stories of awful cats that would come in the night to snatch her up, and then one day she woke up away from home in a strange place (her parents didn’t want her and took her to ‘enter clan’ territory, framing the cats in the stories). They now believe that these cats truly exist. This mixed with the stories of Starclan and darkforest into some twisted convoluted plot and now believes Darkforest cats kidnapped her. She puts her faith solely is starclan, except if she can see them, and believes they will protect her as long as she is carful. Carful as in, DONT trust anyone but them. She is essentially on one cats cult.

(How’s this?)
amazing! I actually might make her a character!