View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2020, 06:29 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: attached to the stars [ private ]

Oh.. Fawnsqueak hadn't considered that. "You don't think they'd wake me? ..Or am I, like, not allowed to wake up until you're done with-- whatever this is?" he questioned, honestly wondering and debating it himself; he hadn't been overly-enthused about being a part of their merry herb-group so maybe they would just bail. Not the end of the world, but sort of strange to abandon a cat outside of their territory.

Okay, but he kindamaybesorta didn't want to touch.. this guy. "I don't even know your name," he pointed out. "I don't really think we're on--" that was approximately the time Aconiteheart reached over to bap his side, "--okay, whelp, apparently we are on a touching-basis." As determined by the star-stranger. Wonderful. "Just touching each other doesn't mean anything though," he mused. "Because I could just be dreaming of being able to touch and feel you. It might not actually be happening." It was less of a true counterargument, as he was intrigued by the concept as well as the possibilities it introduced. Whether it was real or not didn't matter.

Fawnsqueak quietly took note of that, Ebonyfrost. He had a name. He had a way to prove if this was a genuine otherworldly experience.

Moving on from that, his head tipped. "You're all-powerful or something, and cats come back from the dead.. occasionally, um-- why can't you do that?" If he missed the living world this badly, a benevolent being like StarClan surely knew mercy if they were as decent as claimed.

Lost in his thoughts, he was nearly left behind by Aconiteheart but when he realized, Fawnsqueak bounded forward to catch up. He still had so many questions--! And now he had even more, as he watched the forest literally shift before him. It was somewhat uncomfortable but eased by knowing this was a dream--maybe a supernatural one, albeit still a dream. "Wait," he blurted, halting in his tracks. In his pause, he lifted a paw to look at the pad and frowned. "...you think my pads are too soft? I thought they were pretty tough.." It was soft, a tad disappointed.

Trying not to get distracted, he focused on the environment. "What are we doing here, anyway?"

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; June 19th, 2020 at 06:29 AM.