Old June 9th, 2020, 02:46 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @Zero ]

Gladekit grinned as she saw the approaching figure of her sister. She flopped about a bit as Valleykit nudged her and cried,

“Vaaaal, I’m so bored I’m gonna dieee!”

After milking her boredom a little bit more, she put on her usual mischievous grin and hopped to her paws, bouncing before Valleykit giddily.

“What are we gonna do? Stalk some warriors? Bug Pinepuff until she teaches us some moves? Go see the forest?”

Glade bounced toward the entrance, trying to tug her sister along by her tail.
Valleykit stood by as Gladekit expelled the last of her whining, brown eyes looking onward until she was done and back onto her paws. It was only then that she gave her full attention back to her sister.

Her ears twitched as Gladekit voiced some of her ideas, only truly perking a bit at her last. Sneaking out of camp? Now, that'd be fun. Was it a smart idea so close to their apprenticeship ceremony? No. But, it was a worthy challenge to Val. However, it'd take a bit more thinking on her part before she would develop a good enough plan to carry that out. So, for now, something else was needed.

She hummed softly as she thought. "I heard there are some younger kits playing clan outside..." The she-kit suddenly meowed softly, her eyes lighting up in a glint similar to Gladekit's. "How about we go raid them... and take them over while we're at it?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!