gender; male (ftm)
orientation; panromantic // pansexual
age; 7 moons
rank; apprentice
​kit // warrior
residence; Windclan

​⊱ description ⊰
appearance; small // long // wiry // black // white // yellow-green
Freckle is a small tom with longer legs and short, wiry fur. His fur is white and black and he has pale yellow eyes that walk the border of green. A little black spot patches his muzzle right below his pink nose.
{ link }
personality; tough // physical // stubborn // cocky // funny // hard-working
If anyone can go the distance, Frecklebark can. Freckle is a little spitfire and he has enough fight in him that he could take on all of Shadowclan! Or so he thinks. Frecklebark really proves the saying that it isn’t the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. He is dead serious about training and he loves to prove himself. Praise means nothing to him- he wants those critiques baby! There’s always room for improvement. The grind don’t stop. Get that bread.
Okay, I’ll stop now.
Freckle can be pushy and rude. He doesn’t have anything against cats in general, he just doesn’t have time for niceties. There’s training to be done! With all of his physicality and need to prove himself, he tends to brush cats off. Frecklebark cares about friends and family, though, once you get through to him and he is very protective. He’s like everyone’s big brother (well older) and isn’t afraid to go toe to toe with any bullies. He isn’t afraid of anyone really- which gets him into trouble.
Freckle’s response to everything is to physically fight and that doesn’t depend on who he would be fighting. He’ll try to fight anyone. All the time. And get his butt whooped.
His cockiness May get him in trouble but it also pushes him to be better and he is low key just a ball of tough energy that wants to fight everything. His friends had better get used to holding him back. At least he’s funny too- and comes up with great games!

⊱ details ⊰
breed; mixed
heritage; 50% Windclan 25% loner 25% kittypet
scent; heather and crushed grass
scars; numerous small // scar on chest // bite scar near tail tip

loves; training // play-fighting // regular fighting // field mouse
dislikes; bullies // getting wet // bees // being left out of a fight
favorite qualities; hard-working // confident // ambitious
least favorite qualities; lazy // rude // naive // ignorant

freckle; the black spot under his nose
bark; his tough personality and strength

​type; large // strong // dark colors // confident // ambitious // funny

quirks; flicks his tail constantly when irritated // voice rises in pitch when angry // only likes to sleep on his back
​•
⊱ relations ⊰
mother; open
father; open
brother(s); open
sister(s); open

aunt(s); open
uncle(s); open
grandparent(s); open
cousin(s); open

mate(s); none
kit(s); none