View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2020, 12:35 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
[ BEING DONE WITH USER PERMISSION ]
A satisfied smirk curved the edges of Sparrowsnap's scarred muzzle as Slashthroat struggled desperately under her grasp. And to think the she-cat had ever stood a mere chance. Ha! What a mouse-brain.

Paws flailing hurriedly to find a more secure grip, Sparrowsnap finally was able to pin a limb on each one of Slashthroat's own. Blood was already pouring from the dusty brown she-cat's eye, and so the mottled warrior doubted this would be too difficult.

"I will make you pay for everything you have ever done!" Sparrowsnap shrieked, a bright fire of hatred igniting within her. Slashthroat... she had done SO MUCH to try and win. Yet here she was now: struggling under Sparrowsnap's small paws and yelping as Swiftpaw - her own former sidekick - aided in physically tormenting her. Everything Sparrowsnap had ever done... Every accomplishment... It had all purposely led to this.

And now, it would end.

Prying open her jaws, Sparrowsnap dodged swiftly to the side as Slashthroat's paws aimed a wild swipe at her face; blood spewed in high arcs from the wound, but Sparrowsnap seemed to ignore it: A little slash on the face wasn't a reason to let Slashthroat kill her just like that. It wasn't a reason to let her win.

Claws curling around Slashthroat's scruff, Sparrowsnap snapped her head downward as fog mizzled the slashing-and-tussling pair. Finally after a brief few moments of struggling to find her grip against Slashthroat's jagged slicing claws, she was able to find her target.

Sparrowsnap locked her jaws around Slashthroat's scarred throat, claws slashing tenaciously through her fur as her fangs pierced a combination of soft fur-and-flesh. Instantly a sensation of warm, bitter blood flooded her mouth; she continued to tear and rip vigorously through Slashthroat's skin, teeth gnashing fiercely as more and more gouts of the hot blood filled her maw.

Finally - after a brief moment that seemed to last hours - Sparrowsnap released her jaws and took an aching pace back, jaws dribbling with blood as she watched Slashthroat. Her hindquarters tensed in-case the she-cat was looking to move again.
Slashthroat, with much effort, slowly got to her paws. "This-" she coughed and spluttered as more blood poured from the wound on her neck. "This is not over. I hope you understand that. I will haunt you here forever. I will stalk your very dreams if that's what it takes to do to you what you did to me." The brown she-cat's whole front half was stained red now. "And when that day comes, you will wish you had never been born." With that, she stalked into the bushes, leaving a red trail behind her. Moments later, a dull thud concluded that Slashthroat was finally dead.

[The powerplay is fine we planned it out! Just a reminder to any staff member that may be reading this]

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise

Last edited by Pancake; May 31st, 2020 at 12:36 PM.