View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: HawkClan and SnakeClan

@Duskflight
Flicking his ears, Stonejump gazed at Russetstorm. His booming voice echoed into his ears and made his head ache. He already didn't feel that great and now the medicine cat of all cats was yelling to call a meeting. Groaning the silvery lanky tom cat padded over. Gazing at Sunstrike, he dipped his head slightly before settling down.

Pondpaw peeked out of the medicine cat's den over at Russetstorm. "Looks like it's almost time..." The ebony she-cat murmured as she set down the herbs she was placing in their correct spot. Russetstorm had been teaching her everything and she was absorbing it like a sponge. She still had some hiccups but for the most part the she-cat knew where everything went. She just needed to know what it was all used for. That would take a couple more moons to memorize and fully grasp. Padding to the stump, she sat down close to the front where her mentor could see her. [I was totally thinking of having her have a crush on Russetstorm LOL I think it'd add a lot of drama. I'll message you details if you wanna know. Although it's perfectly fine to decline haha]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; October 6th, 2016 at 04:43 PM.