View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:08 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt's mind flashed back to Singenight taking on an apprentice and murmured, "I hope that his apprentice is alright.." He rose his head in confusion and looked around the camp, "Tigerkit?" He asked in confusion.
Tigerkit skidded to a stop and whipped around, "Thornpelt!" She purred bouncing over to the tom, her tail high in the air. The kit looked like a mini Thornpelt as she sat, smiling, "I got lost for a while but now I'm here. Isn't that great?"
Flarerunner sighed with a nod. Singenight is sure to spread all his rediculous thoughts to his apprentice. She glanced up at Thornpelt as he rose, looking around for whoever this Tigerkit was.

Flarerunner felt her ears snap back in surprise as she pin pointed Tigerkit. "She looks just like you!" She exclaimed with a gasp. I didn't even think that he might have a mate! The molly shuffled a bit in her spot, an uncomfortable feeling growing in her stomach, though she wasn't sure what was causing her to feel so strangely. "Hello Tigerkit, nice to meet you. I'm Flarerunner," she forced out, trying to keep a polite tone as her voice wavered slightly.