Thread: Sunkissed Creek
View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
“Okay” she said she sniffed the border then mumbles to herself “I might be half wind clan but I’m loyal to thunderclan”.She turns to her mentor and says wear “next”
Seedcrush glanced at her with dark slits in his eyes, "I hope you keep that promise young one. I am pretty sure you know how to identify a Windclan cat so we can move on." He huffed and told her to follow him to the border of Riverclan. After what happened with that stupid warrior, Riverclan's friendship with Thunderclan was half ruined. He showed her where Riverclan lived with their strong scent of fish and strange shiny dens. "Here lies that home of Riverclan, how you can identify any Riverclan cat is by their glossy fur and rounded bellies. Plus maybe their fishy scent." Seedcrush paused and continued, "Skyclan merged with Riverclan like 11 moons ago, you can identify a Skyclan cat. They tend to have strong hind-leg so they can hunt above grounds." He let her explore the border and trusted that she wouldn't dare cross the line.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan