View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

The calliby's big ears shot up as his name was called. Grinning widely he hopped up and b-lined for Wolfbound, once again not slamming on the breaks. However as she walked forwards he missed and skidded past. Sliding against the dirt on his rump the Apprentice swiveled his head and gave his mentor a pout, although he doubted she actually noticed.

However his dissapointment in not hopping onto his Mentor quickly dissapated as he realized that this was his actual first patrol! Well...he could consider Coyotesnarl's secret assignment for him and his mentor and those other weird cats an official patrol, but this was given by the Deputy, there for...er...therefor 2 out of 3?

He lost his train of thought as he scampered after the Warriors. There weren't too many of those see through strangers out and about, so a lot less dodging and weaving through invisible friends this time around. Which made Peonypaw nervous. Once again, however, this thought was forgotten as he watched his mentor sit herself down. A toothy grin bloomed on his face, awkwardly crouching down the Calliby once again made a mad dash for the Molly, hoping to headbutt her in a sort of...was it going to be a tackle hug?

@wren @Beau

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us