Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2020, 07:04 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: May Gathering

[ @Willowfern ]

Irisflame shrugged, the undeniable bubbles of laughter still threatening to spill out of her. It was scary, how much she was laughing. Perhaps she should tone it down a bit- after all, she wasn't sure how much more her lungs could take. And she hadn't brought tansy with her, either. A smile still shone on her maw, the beaming crescent showing on her features. "It's so irritating! I don't think there's ever been a leader that named half of it after themselves. Imagine when the next one comes in, and he names it after them! Riverclan is strange." She tutted, shaking her head. And it was hard to come up with original nicknames for them too... Pompous fish-faces were a winner for now.

[ @Mentallyunstable ]

Runningpaw listened to the younger apprentice speak, eyes sparkling with wonder. The deputy himself?! Wow... She'd always fantasized about having the leader or at least the deputy as her mentor...it'd always been one of her hopes. But she wasn't sure if she'd like either Twilightstar of Brindlejaw as her mentor... Both were full old coons. And she and Twilightstar didn't have the best relationship in the running, either. Feeling a smile on her face, she allowed her muscles to relax. She could let her guard down with this cat, couldn't she?
"You're so lucky! I'm sure half of the cats would do anything to be
a high rank's apprentice."
She complimented, blue eyes glowing.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3