View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:56 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

[clouded is thunderclan (:]

Cloudedspark emerged from the undergrowth, eying the seastones. It had been awhile since her last gathering, this would be nice! She trotted down with a bounce in her step, green eyes sparkling. Perhaps she could talk to someone new. She was always up for a good chat. The first cat she saw seemed a bit lonely, so she spoke to them, "Hello, I’m Cloudedspark from ThunderClan." She gave a smile, trying to imply that her intentions were only good. They were, of course, Cloudedspark was a very friendly cat. She didn’t see Clan boundaries the way others did, and had no problem approaching others. She sat down close to the other cat, but made sure not to get too close. She’d been snapped at for that before.
Dogpaw gave Cloudedspark a quirk of her pale cream brow. The torti exhaled, forcing a smile to her face. Did she have a banner above her that screamed for a thunderclan cat to talk to her? Every single time...
"Dogpaw, Shadowclan," she muttered gently, her stubbed tail still wrapped in its cobwebs twitched behind her. Dogpaw ached for the feeling of her soft fur wrapping around herself. "I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you but I dont knowing that's entirely true yet..."

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank