Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:03 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: May Gathering

Ivorypaw nervously padded into the gathering. Surprised to see so many cats, she had become an apprentice a couple days ago and didn’t even know there were other clans until Breezehen mentioned the gathering is where Thunderclan meets with the other clans once a moon. What are other clans? Are there two other clans?
(Open! Ivorypaw is Thunderclan)

Salmonsong noted that Duckpaw was off with new cats and glanced around for someone to talk too, she didn’t really want to socialize with Shadowclan, but what else could she do. Shadowclan was here, and she couldn’t avoid them forever...or could she.
(OPEN! Salmonsong is Riverclan)

Greyfur glanced around, looking for someone who seemed spiritual, he wanted to talk about Starclan with someone, but he didn’t know who to approach.
(OPEN! Greyfur is Thunderclan)

Eveningpaw arrived at the gathering, she scanned the clearing for someone to talk to, before settling her eyes on a warrior. She was 19 moons old, and would probably be assumed as a warrior by the other clans. She couldn’t decide if she should pretend to be a warrior, or be honest that she’s still an apprentice.
(OPEN! Eveningpaw is Riverclan)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 3rd, 2020 at 09:19 AM.