Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2020, 07:26 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: May Gathering

Lionpaw hustled as he looked around at the Seastones. It was vaguely salty and there were so many cats. It was his first Gathering and he might as well be jumping from excitement on the inside. A look towards the front of the crowd revealed thee cats. Duskstar was there, so they must've been the leaders. But weren't there four clans? Or was it five? No, it was four. Lionpaw wasn't sure which clan hadn't arrived yet. He could barely explain ThunderClan's scent and he didn't know what the other clans smelled like.

The apprentice had something else on his mind. It was unnerving and bothering him much more than necessary. Usually, Lionpaw could scent other cats easily, but with the crowdedness of the Gathering, trying to scent a single cat was just too much. If he knew anything about his friend, though, Frostpaw would be sitting somewhere near the back.

Meanwhile, a white tom stood near the edge of the crowd. Frostpaw had a strong dislike towards chaos, which could be used to describe all four clans Gathering at once. It was honestly a miracle that peace had never been broken during a Gathering before. This was the third one he'd attended, but there was something about it that left him feeling uneasy. It had been another moon now. If Lionpaw hadn't joined a clan yet, then Frostpaw would assume he'd stopped trying altogether. That would help him let go of the past, but the white apprentice wasn't sure about never seeing his rambunctious friend again, not even knowing if he was alive or not. Warily, Frostpaw sat down and curled his tail against the ground. He had a feeling that this would be one of the longest Gatherings yet.
Have a wonderful day!