View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

(/A\ I'm so sorry for the delay! )

The Tan feline hopped over to where Midnightstalker was waiting for him, doing his best to avoid the sudden dips and holes in the moor. Some from Rabbit holes, other's from who knows what. He was to learn how to fight starting today, and the Apprentice was incredibly nervous. He'd never actually fought before. Not during the Coyote Invasion, nor during that whole fiasco in the Nursery. All he did was swipe around with his claws.

Honeypaw was excited to learn how to do things to help out of course! But at the same time he was worried about not...succeeding in these things. Not doing good or being good enough. However the Tabby couldn't think about any of that any more as his mentor came into his sights. Shooting the molly a sleepy smile he scuttled closer and gently sat himself down. "'Morning." he hummed in greeting. He very much liked his Mentor, she was very sweet.
[That's alright, I'm in no rush.]
Midnightstalker had taken to basking in the sunlight and warmth, sunning herself and resting her eyes. Her left ear swerves in the direction of the incoming paws and she opens her eyes while swing her head around to look at young tom as he makes his way over. "There you are." She purred, giving her pelt a shake as she stands on her paws. After giving her shoulder fur a few licks, the black long-legged she-cat beckons the tom with her to the other side of the clearing where there were fewer holes.

Midnightstalker had no clue who had decided to dig those holes, yet since WindClan had a history as tunnelers, she couldn't be too upset with them. So long as Honeypaw was careful and didn't snap his leg they'd be fine. "So I'm not going to teach you anything to complicated. Today we're just going to be playing around a little so I can see what you can do and what you'll need work on." Midnightstalker explained and took a seat. "Since you were a kittypet, I'm sure you're going to have to work on building some muscles so we might be doing some running later if you up for it." Her eyes look over Honeypaw's build. They had some work to do. "Got any questions?"

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder