Old April 16th, 2020, 10:06 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@vermin @Katwhisperer @Zesty Mango @Mumble @Slushie @Dust @Fae

"Well Warblerpaw, welcome to Riverclan." She paused, sitting, and using a paw to look at the wounds. She grimaced as she saw them and smelled the horrific stench coming from them.
Warblerpaw's injuries were definitely infected. Just a life as a warrior could tell her that. "Now this whole process is gonna sting. You might want to bite down on this." She gave him a stick to clench his teeth down on.

"I'm starting." She said softly. Taking some wet moss Otterstone cleaned out his wounds, scrubbing at the crust over the wounds and the goop of infection.
"Second step." She murmered, it almost hurt the she-cat to think of how painful this must be, but she continued. With more clean moss, she squeezed fresh water into the wounds. Dabbing it dry she nodded to herself. "If you could dry yourself off real quick that would be perfect." She said before half running half hopping off to the herb crack. Bringing some petals of tansy and a few dandelions back, she set them beside Warblerpaw.

"Third step." She meowed. "I'm going to chew these up and smear it on your wounds." She nodded. Yes. Best way to do it. She did just that, chewed the two together and smeared it on his wounds. She wrapped his entire abdomen in cobweb, compressing his injuries.

"And alright. You're all done! You can go lay down in one of the nests." She tilted her ears at the nests of moss and fern weaved together.

Alright. Theres another patient done, next one.

She trotted over to where Bumblingbee sat. "Sorry about that Bumblingbee!" She smiled at the old she cat. "Here's your poppy seeds. I have another herb that could help you, but I don't have any stock of it." She looked around a moment before retrieving a leaf to put the poppy seeds on for her. She came back quickly, offering the she-cat the herbs. "I can check in every so often if you don't want to come in here." She made an awkward face and motioned around to the full nests. "Starclan be with you Bumblingbee." She smiled again before padding on to her next patient.
Emberfang was up and awake. "I can give you poppy seeds for the pain, but I don't know how to fix your leg." She frowned at the tom cat. "I just don't know. I think it's broken, and I'm afraid I don't know how to fix it." She frowned at him again. "I'm sorry. You're free to stay here as long as you want." She nodded and walked to her next patient.

"Travler! An interesting name." The cat didn't smell like a warrior, but if they were new to the clan then it was ok. "Let me check on my other patients and I'll check back with you, take a seat over there." She motioned to one of the nests with her fluffy tail, before trundling off to Goosepaw.

"Goosepaw! Hello my young friend. Doing well?" She smiled at him. "I can check your injuries real quick. Should be healing up well." She stepped closer. She peeled off his cobwebs, taking some wet moss and cleaning the dried herb paste off gently. The wounds beneath had started to heal. "I'll patch you up. You can start hunting soon. Not yet though." She put a thin layer of tansy paste on and repasted cobweb on his wounds. "Could you help me please?" She asked to Goosepaw. "I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed and I can't seem to find my apprentice anywhere." After his reply she smiled. Ears flicking as two more cats came to the den she looked over and heaved a sigh, with a smile that was rough around the edges she looked at Goosepaw. "I'll come back in a second."

Moving to the two kits she gave a soft smile. She crouched down the best she could. "Hello kits." Otterstone mewed, with a tilt of her head. She gazed between Sleetkit and Crabkit. "It's more then a little smelly. I've had a lot of cats move in and out of the den. There are lots in there right now too." Turning her eyes to Crabkit go wobbly she frowned slightly. "We can stay right outside the den, but I have nice comfy nests in my den if you'd like." She offered the kit.

Turning to Badgerpaw she pursed her lips. "I can tend to you in a moment. Go sit in my den please."
Traveler, now badgerpaw, limped back into the den after the meetimg, "sorry I left, I had to get my apprentice name and mentor..." She mewed quietly , going to sit down, out of the way.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--