View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
Creeping in the undergrowth with her own bit of rage and thirst. Cherrymist stayed silent until the signal, seeing the tail lash she leaped out of the earth and unsheathed her claws only to land with elegance and darted to the nearest thunderclan cat . " For shadowclan!!" she hissed . Teeth bared and ready to fight .
[ Open ]
Aspenpaw was hustling around, preperations for the raid had her running every which way. They only had until nightfall, they were barely even ready. Cats were worried and some were incredibly nervous. Some barking at others. Some just sloppily getting everything done. Thunderclan wasn't really handling it too well in the Apprentices eyes.

She looked down to drop of the twigs by the Nursery, and when she lifted her head again Cats were pouring in through the entrance. It took her a few seconds before she realized. "They're here." she muttered. Fur fluffing up. "THEY'RE HE-urk" before she could finish she was bowled into by a Shadowclan cat. Rolling a good bit away before picking herself up. With a few grunts The Calliby lifted her head and shakily stood back up. It was a warrior...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
[I]Dandelionmilk didn't enjoy fighting but if her leader called for it, so be it. The peach and white cat rushed into the ThunderClan camp, claws unsheathed and eyes narrowed. She had never been in a proper battle before and hadn't been particularly good at it as an apprentice, but she could hold her own just fine. ThunderClan were a bunch of gross forest-dwelling traitors who insulted her Clan's strength.

With a yowl, she aimed to find the first opponent she could. She saw a tom who'd yet to be locked into a scrap and moved closer to him, intending to circle.

@Starbot

The Apprentice had just walked back into the camp, now not quite as angry as he was yesterday. Although what happened yesterday was still blazing in his mind, there was something else that was occupying that space at the moment as well. The Territory had some weird smells goin on in it, and he figured, as much as he loathed her, he would let Duststar know. Who knows? Maybe she wouldn't murder him on sight if he breathes in her general direction.

The second Blazingpaw got to the Center of the clan the Entrance he just came from erupted with unfamiliar cats. "That's the smell!" he barked. That's right there's more clans out there! All around him cats started fighting. He licked his maw, determination flareing in his eyes. Not noticing the Warrior circling him as he looked around to see who he'd sink his claws into.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us