View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2020, 04:17 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

@BILL. @Starbot @Slushie
He blink. When did Lionstar pop up close to them? What was even rambling about..? Wormbite was pretty sure Goosepaw was the same age as them. It was impossible for a newborn to have a newborn. So, he would just simply nod-- letting Lionstar's words go in one ear and out the other. He realized he still had his paw on Goosepaw's head. Goose's head felt like a goose's head if he knew what a goose's head felt like.

He stood up, wobbling in his stance. The blood had stopped-- at least it wasn't gushing anymore. Yay.. Wormbite's ear swivel to the sound of Goosepaw's voice. "No. I would not be okay with it, " He mew-- though he seemed like he would be perfectly fine without Goosepaw's help. It was more that Goosepaw needed Goosepaw's help. (His head was hurting now, so many gooses).

He was surprised by Gentlethunder's praise, even if it was most likely to get back at Goosepaw. "Thank you, " Wormbite replied. He would take it. While the two cats would talk, the warrior would just nod blankly along in complete utter confusion. He was tired. To his relief, it seemed like they were all done talking. Yay! "I can walk, I'll just.. be a little behind, " He mew-- and followed behind Goosepaw once he was ready to head to camp.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc