View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:32 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

A groan escaped Fennelnose's half-parted maw as they let themself be dragged back to safety. Wasn't like they could do anything about it, anyway.

This sucked. The poultice on their wounds stung, and those new scrapes they got were beginning to burn. "'ppreciate the help," they mumbled to Otterstone and Owlflight. Totally given up on trying to stand, they looked out into the clearing to see how the others were faring.

@CheetahPelt @Wings

- - -

Sagehawk cheered when the coyote ran off. One down, only a few left to go! Gentlethunder was taking Brightwhisker to safety, so they were okay.. but how was everyone else? He gave the clearing a quick once-over, checking if any cats were in desperate need of help, then went to join the defense line for the medicine cats. That sudden attack he had performed left him a little breathless, and all that adrenaline was finally catching up to him. Sagehawk scratched his paws against the dirt.

His pelt prickled with nervousness as he looked at all the wounded cats. He had gotten off scot-free, but others...

"Uhh," he looked between Otterstone and Omenshade, "If either of you guys need help, I can do-- I can help out a little." There were enough cats here that it probably wasn't needed, but he still wanted to offer himself just in case.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:43 PM.