View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:25 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

@starshooter
Cobaltshade wouldn't miss this opportunity, this was for a good cause. They were driving out a menace to not only them, but the other clans. Surely if any Windclan cats survived, they would be thankful, perhaps even indebted to Riverclan. The other clans too really, since Riverclan was driving them out now, they wouldn't have the chance of attacking the other clans. It was also a good chance to show Riverclan's power. All in all, a good decision by Lionstar.
Following him as well as her clanmates that chose to come along, out of the camp, the steeled herself for the massacre she would see. The blood, the bodies, and the horrible canines that brought all of it. As they eventually raced in the clearing of the Windclan camp where the majority of the coyotes seemed to reside, Cobaltshade took count of who was fighting who. Who needed help.
There was a silver molly, er, Leafbreeze if she remembered right, who was taking on a coyote by herself. She had already received a blow from the beast and was getting ready to receive another, stunned by the first blow. Hissing softly, the blue-gray she-cat dove between fights, racing around until she went slamming right into the coyote's side, sending it stumbling.
"Let's work on disorienting it!" She yowled to the other she-cat, controlling her breathing as the coyote quickly gathered itself once more. "I'll attack from the front, you work on the rear," she managed to get out before the coyote leaped at her with open jaws. Diving to the side, the female warrior struck out, clawing the coyote across its right eye, drawing blood.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?