Thread: Mourning Ruins
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:26 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Waterbarn

@Undertaker @BILL. @Moonraven @Beau @Spiderfrost

Irispaw jostled down, following the strong scent of Windclan cats. She held bundles of herbs in her maw, as well as a set in her tail, which dropped out repeatedly. Come on, marigold! You have to get to the barn... Gee, she was crazy! Talking to herbs now, great Starclan! She arrived at the barn's great doors, exclaiming at the amount of cats that were in here. It was as if they had brought in an entire clan of cats! Maybe that was a bad way to word it- because it practically was. She jostled last the cats, eyeing the ones that had more severe injuries. Those ones would have to be attended first.
"Beastspark!" She exclaimed, rushing through the final mob of cats. Nearly tripping over a crack in the barn's floor, she regained her balance shakily. At least the marigold hadn't fallen ou- speak of the devil. Gathering up the herbs that had, in fact, fallen, she made her way over to the group of cats. Only two she recognized - Beastspark, and Twilightstar. The other two were a mystery, though one smelt like Shadowclan.
"I'm ready to heal. Which ones need attending?" She huffed, placing the delicate herbs on the floor.

[Whoever needs immediate healing, mention me! Those who can wait longer, I'll get to you after this.]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; March 27th, 2020 at 02:27 PM.