Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2020, 08:13 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: The Starcave

Flintstar took a deep breath before stepping into the mooncave behind Duskfeather, swallowing down the worries in his throat. He was a little scared about going through with this. He sure hoped that Starclan didn't think he'd done anything terrible to cause his lives to be taken away. He was willingly giving them up for the good of Thunderclan. Am I gonna get my original life back? The one I had before I was given my leader lives? Flintstar had never heard any accounts of this happening, and there was a small... odd thrill of excitement to know that he would soon know. But he was still scared. But not doubtful of his decision. This was the one he had made, and he knew it was right. Because otherwise, he never would've come here with Duskfeather. When I leave here, I will be Flintspirit once again.
As the stone lit up with a brilliant light, and Duskfeather lay down, Flintstar took a moment to steel his nerves. This was it. Starclan, please accept Duskfeather as Thunderclan's new leader. Then he lay down and pressed his nose to the stone.

He awoke a few moments later within Starclan, the starry landscape somewhat familiar to him. He'd been here a couple times before. He glanced around to see Duskfeather, but continued looking, hoping to see a sign of his dad. Maybe the same cats who'd given him his lives would come to take them away. Taking another deep breath, Flintstar stepped forward, head raised high as he looked across the landscape. "We have come for the change in Thunderclan's leadership." He meowed, announcing them. He assumed Starclan already knew about this, but he would notify them of their presence anyways.

@BILL. @hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.