View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Dream Sweet in Sea Major [private]

Frostflight simply watched in amusement as Fawnsqueak stumbled over his words. It was comforting to see the other again, despite how he had left things with him. "Abnormal?" Frostflight tilted his head to side, clearly confused. "What do you mean abnormal?" The feline gave himself a quick once-over, just to make sure everything was ok! Any missing fur? No. Chipped claws? Nope. Scars? Scarred up. Still, as Fawksqueak continued Frostflight had to force himself to stifle a chuckle,

"Are you ok, Fawnsqueak? I'm pretty sure I'm me.. and you're you. You aren't running a fever, are you?" Though slightly bewildered, Frostflight simply dismissed the strange behavior with a flick of his tail. His attention was focused on this fish! The nice plump trout, freshly plucked from the river! Following swiftly after Fawnsqueak, the feline took his place once again by the sprouting ferns. Plopping down onto his bottom, Frostflight extended a single claw and twirled the fish around, so the meatiest part was now in front of Fawn, leaving himself the tail end. Given the circumstances, his once piqued appetite was no more... and truthfully, he didn't find himself getting hungry often. At this point it was more of a formality. Settling down onto his belly now, Frostflight dipped his head as to allow Fawnsqueak the first bite. Though, icy eyes focused on the other as they began to speak, a lopsided grin finding its way to his own maw,

"Of course it's an actual fish, I caught it right over th-" Oh. Now the strange questions made sense. Fawnsqueak thought this was a dream! Well, Frostflight wasn't sure the technicalities of whether or not he was a dream... whether this was all a dream. He felt alive... er... as alive as a dead cat could feel. How in StarClan's name would he explain that to Fawn? Surely he could handle that? Frostflight had always found the other to be quite level-headed and, for lack of a better word, logical, so hopefully he would understand.

"Oh.. Erm.." Frostflight trailed off for a moment, "This isn't necessarily a dream. I suppose. Well, you're asleep I imagine and hopefully not dead." Oof. No. Bad explanation, stop talking Frost. The feline shook his head, "Wait, no.. You're not, I'm sorry I just-" He sighed, "How do I reword that mess but.. StarClan? I don't know.. This is all still quite new to me, so I'm not... sure..." Frostflight brought his icy gaze upwards to meet Fawnsqueak's, uncertainty tainting his expression, "...how it works."

@Dipper

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 19th, 2020 at 03:41 PM.