View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:37 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber'light View Post
cherrykit ran to the nest she was in previously as she covered her face realizing her mistake, "why did i do that...i'm such a mouse brain!" cherrykit said aloud to herself, but in the same sense she couldn't help but be happy the medicine cat had passed. @vermin

cherrykit got up and sat down looking down at her paws, she hadn't ment to make her foster mother mad..., she closed her eyes tight as guilt flood of her,"i couldn't help it...he wanted to KILL me...!" she felt her words get choked back as tears ran down her cheeks. cherrykit laid down and fell asleep, exhausted from crying. @vermin
"Kill you? What in tarnation are you spewing about?! Shiverpetal wouldn't harm a fly and even if he said those things it was a joke. Do you realize what you did back there? Lionstar coulda sent you flying out of Riverclan! Darn it, Cherrykit, what is wrong with you?" she sighed, lifting her paw to her head with a long sigh. "Y'know back in my ole' home we always abide by the rules and any wrongdoings or disrespect means a good southern whippin'! But, I ain't momma Mary..instead you will stay here with your guilt." Sugarapple passed the nest where Cherrykit laid, staring off at the herbs and some undone work left behind. Her eyes darkened once again. "You will stay here and think of what you've done. I don't even care if your cold is gone. I want you to look 'round this place, this was Shiverpetal's duty every day and night. It ain't easy taking care of the injured and ill but he did his best! Once you get it in your head, I'll come back for ya." Sugarapple turned around to head out into the clearing. Before stepping out she looked back, side glancing back at the kit. "I'm disappointed of you. I hope you'l learn from this." After that she stepped outside.

Last edited by tye; February 15th, 2020 at 10:39 PM.