Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2020, 01:21 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@Dipper

Eagleflower purred as the tom hugged mockingly, enjoying his little show. It had been a long time since he'd watched another cat climb a tree. and that was...quite a while ago.
His pelt grew hot at the comment- did Fawnsqueak think he was handsome? Muscular? He almost shied away in embarrassment. The comment left him feeling a mixture of emotions, and he was overwhelmed by each of them.
"R-really? You th-" He was cut off by Fawnsqueak's next comment, and he laughed, shaking his head.
"Well, maybe I think you are. You look it to me, and you're definitely much more intelligent." He teased, smiling, "I can't say much for agility, though." He laughed, gesturing to the tree with his tail.
He didn't know that Riverclan had this much trouble climbing up trees. From his perspective, he'd thought they could. But then again, that was probably outdated, because he thought that as a kit.

He felt his belly swell with joy as the tom kept trying. He watched in awe as the other tom hung on, persevering though the whole thing. He'd never seen a cat with a will this strong. Fawnsqueak was so...he couldn't describe it. He was too many things at once. Eagleflower opened his mouth in fake horror as he clambered onto the tree, joining him.
"Oh no! You're still alive?! But I was planning a whole celebration!" He yowled in "protest". He enjoyed their little sarcastic game.CENTER

His smile turned wistful as he heard the tom's doubtful mew. He watched as the tom let out a small gasp of awe, and he purred softly.
"It might not be the best thing you've ever seen, but it'd be pretty darned close." He whispered, gazing up himself. The hundreds of stars lined the black cloak of sky like tiny gems, and starbursts of them gathered in small clans of their own. A shooting star shot past, and his fur bristled with triumph. Finally, he'd seen one!
"Make a wish." He murmured. I wish...I wish for these cats, and their journey ahead, to be an easy road. They've been through too much. For Snowpaw, Fawnsqueak, Dreampaw- where ever she is, I'm sorry, Thunderpaw, Dawnpaw, Honeypaw...please protect them. And myself. I know it's selfish, but, I can't help it. Thanks. He thought silently.

Eagleflower turned to Fawnsqueak, meeting the tom's gaze. His face wrinkled into a grin. It faded as the tom questioned him.
"Hm? N-no, it's alright. I-I... I wish for a lot of things. For my family- whoever they are. My memories of where I came from, that Skyclan could have stayed in their territory, that we didn't have so many useless battles that just kill innocent cats, that the leaders would actually listen to each other, for cats to realize what they're doing and do the right thing, for things to go the way we expected, and...Starclan knows what else. Nothing is right at the moment." He ranted, the last few sentences dipping off into a whisper. He lowered his head, staring at his paws.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3