View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2020, 12:34 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Oh dear. What is going on? From many tongues of Cherrykit's doing made the tortie head spin around. If this keeps up, she will have a maw lashing from Lionstar himself! Stepping inside yellow eyes flashed back and forth until her eyes settled down on the troublesome kit. Sugarapple dashed up to the scrap observing for any signs of wounds or illness but nothing rang in alarm. "Dear Starclan, Cherrykit! What is up with you??" she mewed, not bothering for a reply back and turned to face the medicine cat. "Thank you for looking after her and I deeply apologize, hun'. She must've been a burr in your fur." Seeing that the sickly kit still had some traces of the sniffles she decided to leave her be to fully heal up. "Cherrykit, I'll visit again later okay?" A few nuzzles and licks of motherly love on Cherrykit's cheek she turned around to head out. As she began to step out , two more kits stumbled like a storming tornado! For the first time her eyes narrowed down, a waver of disapproval passed through them. "Featherkit and Pebblekit, follow me out back to the nursery. Don't bother Shiverpetal, he's a very busy cat. It's a place of healing, not hanging around. Come on you two." Limping around them, she glanced back to make sure they were following. "Walk."

[ @PebbleStorm , @Daylily Orchid , @ amber'light ]

Last edited by tye; February 13th, 2020 at 01:40 PM.