Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2020, 03:18 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@Dipper

Eagleflower tried not to giggle as the tom tried to scrabble up the trunk. It was like watching a dog, honestly. Clumsy, sliding down the tree as soon as they got up. It was a tricky skill, but this was like watching a comedy act. He couldn't hold it any longer... His ears flattened, trying to hold back his chortle. He hiccuped, wheezing as he tried to maintain his polite stature. Whoops. A laugh guffaw erupted from his mouth, and he laughed until tears sprang into his eyes and his sides hurt. Wiping the few he had left in his eyes, he stared down at the tom. It seemed like he had decided to flop back down.
"Aw, come on, you were almost there! Just another hundred tail lengths of so!" He teased, eyes flinging with amusement. He stayed positioned on the fork of the branches, tilting his head down at Fawnsqueak from above.

"Well, I thought it was. But then again, being separated from your home a birth doesn't sound very nice." He agreed, nodding thoughtfully. He remembered how he hadn't known where he was from his first day in Skyclan. Even as a kit- dead as a doorknob. It was as if he had amnesia or something.
"I don't blame you for thinking about it. Things could have been better, but they don't happen that way for some Starclan-forsaken reason." He mewed, his voice rising slightly in light anger. Realizing his tone, he relaxed his pelt, giving his chest fur a few embarrassed kicks before listening to the rest.

"I heard that at the gathering- but I don't know if any would be out there. I thought they'd scattered the group. Unless they've managed to regroup, I'm not sure if it was the Dusk Syndicate." He admitted, shifting his place in the branch. She shuffled towards the sky, gazing at the view. His eyes widened in star-struck wonder. Wow... He thought breathelessly. The view is so good here.
"Fawnsqueak, you have to come up! The view's amazing from up here!" He exclaimed, shifting towards the trunk, "Do you want any help?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3