View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: February Gathering

Beastspark let out a low sigh as the verbal brawl between the two leaders' started already. He was willing to sit out of it until Lionstar started spinning a tale. If he was going make Beastspark look like a monster, he should at least get the facts right. He really didn't feel like bickering about it and decided to at least say his piece and be done. "That scum you call a deputy you say I killed so brutally decided to shred all the prey my clan had caught. I doubt you or anyone in your clan knows what it's like to go hungry, but my clan needed that food, like you, we have queens, kits, and elders to look after." Beastspark growled, looking up at Lionstar. "Perhaps I was too harsh on the poor fellow, I just assumed if he was arrogant enough to go after our prey he could handle the repercussions. Clearly, he could not." Beastspark couldn't remember every detail of that battle, not with all that blood rushing through his brain. If that weakling of a tom's body was as torn up as Lionstar stated, he deserved. Destroying their food during a raid in winter was like sentencing them to death. If Icestar hadn't decided to extend their borders they might have been in some serious trouble. The tom took a seat, tail twitching in agitation. His clan lost three clanmates, ending the life of a deputy who sinks as low as that piece of dung had... well Beastspark didn't see how Riverclan lost anything with that death. They should be happy he got rid of that fiend for them.
@BILL.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 7th, 2020 at 06:07 PM.