View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2020, 04:15 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: February Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Flintstar padded into the seastones clearing in high spirits, his gait light and carefree as he walked in front of his clanmates. He cast a sideways glance to Duskfeather, flicking his tail towards the bottom of the seastones. "I assume you know where to sit." He meowed, giving a light laugh before he padded closer to the seastones. Bunching his muscles, Flintstar leaped upward and made his way to the top of the seastones. He cast a confused look at the she-cat curled up on the seastones... Was she sleeping? And where was Brightstar at? Flintstar glanced around for the Windclan leader, but couldn't seem to spot her atop the seastones. Did she die? Or get demoted? The Thunderclan leader only assumed that he would have to wait and see what the sleeping Windclan she-cat would announce.
His green gaze then turned to Lionstar as he sat himself on the opposite side of sleepycat, and he tilted his head at the Riverclan leader, giving a small smirk. Flintstar didn't have any inside joke or anything here, he was simply not going to let the Riverclan leader walk all over him. Goldfish could prattle on as annoying as ever tonight, and Flintstar wasn't going to pay him much bother. Then only cat that was bringing Flintstar a small sense of worry was Icestar. Thankfully, she wasn't here yet.

THUNDERCLAN HAS ARRIVED
@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; February 5th, 2020 at 04:16 PM.