Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2020, 09:59 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Whitesong nodded to Littlewish. "That's alright with me." This was crazy. Absolutely crazy. He stood shoulder to shoulder with Littlewish, claws brandished.

----
Quitch slunk from the bushes. Her calico pelt was ratty, full of bugs, she had old injuries still split open. But this she cat would fight like a barrel of rats if she had to. You could see it in her wild eyes, lilac and gold burning orbs bounced between the two tom cats. Her ratty pelt stood on end, her lips writhing in a growl. "Who are you calling flea-pelt, rat-face." She hissed at Littlewish, her voice was rough, run ragged from moons of not speaking.

----

"What are you doing here, friend?" Whitesong asked. She was going to speak. Good. If he could get her to leave without fighting, all the better. But he was ready to attack at any point.

----

"Alright. That's enough talking, fat-boy." She hissed before turning to throw herself at Littlewish with a scream.
Littlewish nodded to Whitesong, standing his ground as the ratty she-cat emerged. She was weak-looking, covered in injuries. If he could slice some of them, maybe they could win. He smirked at his new nickname. Rat-face. Heh. He liked that.
"I'm talking to you, ratty! Want some help cleaning that attitude of yours?" He retorted, countering her words. His eyes widened in realization as she lunged for him. She managed to bowl his over, and he swiftly attempted to rake her already wounded side with his claws. He turned, trying to dodge any other attacks. He yelled in Runingpaw's direction.
"Runningpaw, come on!"

~~~

Runningpaw raced towards the fight, eyes narrowing with pleasure. This is what I was waiting for! She thought triumphantly. She lunged for the Molly's tail, attempting to grab it.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3