Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2020, 02:03 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Littlewish's eyes widened as he realized he wasn't crazy. There were rustling noises. He approached the white tom, nodding to Runningpaw. Even she realized something was wrong, and followed quickly. She padded after him, and Littlewish smiled gratefully.
"A few sessions...ah, I see." He growled, turning to the bushes where the sound had come from.
" Runningpaw, I want you to come from behind. Whitesong, if that's alright with you, Is like you to attack from the front with me. And Runningpaw, if anything happens, run as fast as you can to Twilightstar." He whispered. He looked ahead at the bushes, ready and tensed.
"Come out, flea-pelt!" He yowled.

~~~

Runningpaw stationed herself near the back of the bush, not wanting to trespass on Thunderclan land. This was crazy...super crazy.

Whitesong nodded to Littlewish. "That's alright with me." This was crazy. Absolutely crazy. He stood shoulder to shoulder with Littlewish, claws brandished.

----
Quitch slunk from the bushes. Her calico pelt was ratty, full of bugs, she had old injuries still split open. But this she cat would fight like a barrel of rats if she had to. You could see it in her wild eyes, lilac and gold burning orbs bounced between the two tom cats. Her ratty pelt stood on end, her lips writhing in a growl. "Who are you calling flea-pelt, rat-face." She hissed at Littlewish, her voice was rough, run ragged from moons of not speaking.

----

"What are you doing here, friend?" Whitesong asked. She was going to speak. Good. If he could get her to leave without fighting, all the better. But he was ready to attack at any point.

----

"Alright. That's enough talking, fat-boy." She hissed before turning to throw herself at Littlewish with a scream.