View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2020, 10:19 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Her eyes focused on him with an unreadable gaze, claws flexed in and out to see if the flea brain would try something funny. He'd better not, the small warrior doesn't give a foxdung if she kills him on the spot. Stepping to the side, breaking away from his cold eyes looking beyond the trail and trees she couldnt pick up another scent of the others. "Well, it seems like they're not coming. If you want credit for this hunting patrol and not anger Icestar, we better make it fast." With that said, the calico separated from him yelling back, "You take the other direction, I think I smelled a vole in that way- I could be wrong. I'll go this way and we will meet back either at this spot or the clearing. Got it? Great." Blackcanary didnt bother to turn back, irritation dug deep into her fur since the raid and if she even glance at the rude tom again it will get ugly. She quickly disappeared into the large shrubs. During the small argument a breeze lured a delicious scent of a mouse near by and her claws ached to dig into the little morsel. Tredding lightly on her paws , dark brown eyes focused ahead her body froze like a statue once set on to target. It was fatter, brown gut sticking out as the rodent nibbled greedily on a seed. Looked content..carefree. Shame that will all come to an end.
Blackcanary instantly laid low, slithering behind the trees weaving around from behind then launched forward grasping onto the prey. Squealing madily, kicking a bit she swiftly crush down its neck. Now a chilling silence filled the air.
Very easy kill.

Yewbranch stalked away from the she cat. Annoying. That’s what she was. What made her think she could talk to him like that. He breathed deep and sniffed. He would show Beastspark that he could do what he was told. He focused all of his energy into his claws, stalking through the brush. He scented, clearing his mind. A vole and a mole. He stalked through the brush before spotting the mole, blind and sniffling about on the surface. He stopped and before long he had pounced, killing the mole with a swift bite. He scraped dirt over it before going to stalk after the vole. He stalked it killed it quickly. He went and collected both of them before finding Blackcanary. “I will tell Beastspark that you were here and what you got.” He squinted before whipping around to leave.