View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:03 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

@SilentLamb
(Course I don’t ^ ^)

Remembering to be the intimidating Warrior she obviously was, Eveningcloud let out a small hiss as the fluffy molly approached. Under different circumstances she definitely would’ve bopped such a voluminous coat, but she unfortunately knew that she couldn’t. But why was the Riverclan cat baring her teeth? Oh yeah, fangs were sharp and stuff. She had nearly forgotten. Bristling her short coat, the Shadowclanner stood her ground. She didn’t want to be the first to attack- that would be such a terrible thing to do! And if she leapt at the feline there was a chance she could’ve missed and then tumble to the ground, leaving a her clearly vulnerable. And that wasn’t a potion she wanted to put herself in. So instead she stood there, letting out another small hiss and looking so threatening.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 5th, 2020 at 07:09 PM.