View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:53 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

(Open- minor injuries only)

This was... this was madness. It was just a lazy day in Shadowclan camp, and now... whatever this was happened. The stench of fish flooded into the clearing. At first Eveningcloud thought it could be Lionstar barging into camp once again, but this- this was just chaos. Once she realized that this was a clear ambush, she didn’t know what to do. Should she attack? Well, she supposed she should. Screeches and yowls were all she heard; the hissing of felines as cat and cat tore at each others pelts. What a hellish sight. The larger molly realized how surreal this all was. She was in... she was in a fight! And here she was, standing there and making herself a bigger target that she already was- literally. Unsheathing her claws and tensing up, she locked eyes with another cat. Would she be able to take them down... or even live, for that matter? Evening didn’t want to kill another cat. Heck, she didn’t want to even hurt them! But she knew there wasn’t really a choice. Yellow orbs darting around, she made eye contact with another cat. Hopefully they would both walk away with minor wounds and nothing more. Preparing herself emotionally, the molly was ready for a fight.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: